We’re always open to meeting new people! Let us know why and how you’re a match for our team. Please submit a cover letter, salary requirements & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EVERYTHING WE DO IS SOUND. Great ideas don’t just invent themselves; they’re created by people with a passion for excellence, an exacting nature, and the drive to push beyond the ordinary. Greatness can only be achieved when each and every idea is rigorously examined, thoroughly questioned, beaten up, pressure-tested for weakness, tweaked, honed, and polished. For some, this can be a bit much—but we wouldn’t have it any other way. If it isn’t done right, it isn’t done. So, if at the end of this process, an idea has somehow managed to stand up to everything we can possibly throw at it, only then can it be considered SOUND.
Recognized as MM&M top 100 Agency, Sound Healthcare Communications is a full-service, independent, healthcare advertising agency. We provide a suite of strategic, creative, and multichannel tactical services to help our clients successfully market their brands.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (Medical, FSA, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD, STD, LTD, 401k with 4% company match, generous time off, work from home days, training and professional development, team building events and social/community involvement projects, building amenities include free gym and cafeteria). We are conveniently located across from the Village at Bridgewater Commons.
Bridgewater sits in the heart of what’s known as the “Power Corridor”, a region located at the intersections of Routes 287, 78, 22, 202 and 206, and home to dozens of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
SOUND Healthcare Communications located in Bridgewater, NJ, is offering a paid 10-week summer internship program. A nominee for Med Ad News Category III Agency of the Year and recognized as an MM&M top 100 Agency, SOUND Healthcare Communications is a full-service, independent, healthcare advertising agency. We provide a suite of strategic, creative, and multichannel tactical services to help our clients successfully market their brands.
We are looking for one summer intern to fulfill a position within the medical department.
Ideal candidates should be pursuing studies in the Pharmacy program, preferably a P2 or P3 PharmD student.
Interns will spend 40% of their time learning marketing fundamentals and how to build a brand from strategy to creative to execution, in addition to attending internal meetings and working sessions; and 60% supporting staff with ongoing brand business.
– 10 week program (start in late May or early June)
Interested candidates should send their CV/resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Engagement strategy drives activation planning for our clients, providing strong multichannel marketing expertise to the multidisciplinary teams that serve our clients. Along with client work, this position helps lead the agency’s thought leadership activities and is deeply involved in our business development process. Engagement strategists are skilled at translating clients’ business objectives and brand strategies into integrated multichannel marketing programs that leverage the strengths of both traditional and digital communications channels to deliver consistent, differentiated, and valued customer experiences. Strategists look for insights in the brand, the therapeutic category, and the target audience and apply them in creating smart solutions to our clients’ biggest marketing challenges. They understand how the behavior of healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers is changing in an increasingly connected world and what this means for healthcare marketers looking to drive tangible results for their brands. The VP, Engagement Strategy will lead the creation of integrated marketing and communications plans for our clients and brands. We are looking for a rising star in this role, someone who is comfortable taking ownership of accounts and projects, while collaborating with other strategy team members, and colleagues from other disciplines (eg, account management, project management, creative, technology, media). This is a high-visibility leadership position within the agency with client-facing responsibilities. Other responsibilities include:
• Lead research efforts in pursuit of actionable insights around key brand challenges, top commercial opportunities, and customer beliefs, behaviors, and needs
• Translate this knowledge into annual strategic and tactic plans that address the right strategic levers and comprise an optimized mix of channels, tactics, content, and messaging
• Function as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to clients by demonstrating a full understanding of their businesses and the ability to craft actionable solutions to their challenges
• Oversee the execution of scoped projects/programs from conception through execution to ensure strategic alignment remains intact
• Partner with Account teams to proactively identify opportunities for account growth bring new innovative thinking to clients that propel their businesses forward
• Work with Creative teams to bring brand campaigns to life through smart tactical executions that deliver inspiring customer experiences
• Possess a clear understanding of analytics to help define measurement plans, contribute analysis to performance reports, and develop optimization recommendations
• Play an active role in our business development process, supporting proposal development and new business pitches
• Keep current on marketing best practices; emerging trends, channels, technologies, platforms, and partners; and innovative programs and approaches—both within and outside of healthcare
• Serve as a thought leader for the agency and its clients; writing POVs and blog articles; leading training and workshops; and sharing best practices, emerging trends, and innovations
• 7 years of agency experience with a strong foundation in healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing
• 10 years in a digital strategy, engagement strategy, or channel planning role with hands-on experience building and executing innovative, best-in-class, integrated marketing plans
• Key discipline expertise: multichannel marketing (MCM), digital marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), relationship marketing (RM), customer segmentation, content marketing, marketing & sales automation, digital media, social media, search (SEO/SEM), event/experiential marketing, marketing analytics
• Strong understanding of current and emerging digital trends, channels, platforms, and technologies—both within and outside of healthcare—and their impact on marketing strategy
• Breadth of primary and secondary research/analysis skills including online listening, competitive/marketplace auditing, media spend analyses, performance measurement, and tracking studies
• Proficiency with reviewing and analyzing healthcare research data including DRG and ATU tracking studies
• High familiarity with the online health landscape including both established (eg, WebMD/Medscape) and emerging (eg, Doximity) third party players
• Proficiency with reviewing and analyzing Web analytics and social media listening reports
• Adept at managing client relationships and navigating multi-stakeholder environments
• Hands-on experience with agency new business efforts, including proposal writing and pitching
• Strong multitasker with the ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, credibly, and persuasively—a strong storyteller
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
• BA/BS Degree (MBA or other relevant graduate degree a plus)
• Sound Healthcare Communications is a full-service, independent, healthcare advertising agency recognized as a MM&M top 100 agency
• We are committed to your success—we will partner you with a mentor and give you the tools you need to excel in this role and ignite your career in project management
• We offer a competitive comprehensive compensation and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD, STD, LTD, 401k matching, generous time off, work-from-home days, office amenities include cafeteria and gym)
Everything we do is SOUND: Great ideas don’t just invent themselves; they’re created by people with a passion for excellence, an exacting nature, and the drive to push beyond the ordinary. Greatness can only be achieved when each and every idea is rigorously examined, thoroughly questioned, beaten up, pressure-tested for weakness, tweaked, honed, and polished. For some, this can be a bit much—but we wouldn’t have it any other way. If it isn’t done right, it isn’t done. So, if at the end of this process, an idea has somehow managed to stand up to everything we can possibly throw at it, only then can it be considered SOUND.
Currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Bridgewater, NJ